Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Good Days




I spend so much time blogging about the difficulties that we have in life, that I forget about the special, wonderful days Miller, Terry and I share. Today was one of those days.
We got a rare family day together and decided to take advantage of the perfect, sunny weather with a trip to Craven Farms in Snohomish for pumpkin hunting!
Miller loved being able to run through the pumpkin fields and I loved all the photo-ops! We spent the morning strolling through the fields, admiring the funny pumpkin displays, and visiting friendly farm animals. We picked out 4 perfect little pumpkins to take home and paint, also some fresh Gala apples and little mini-pumpkins and gourds.
I can't wait to paint up our pumpkins and display them proudly on our patio railing.
I'm so glad that we are able to make such wonderful memories with Miller. I hope that he enjoys them too.

1 comment:

  1. He's probably able to treasure those times more than any other kid. ^.^
    What a sweet post, and so glad you guys got to spend some family time together! Sounds like it was lots of fun!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete