Monday, September 3, 2012

Summertime

I can't believe that it's Labor Day and summer is almost over.  Miller, Terry and I have had such a lovely 2 months.
We started out the summer in June with a trip to Bow, WA for a little family vacation with my parents.  Then the 4TH of July week we were able to have an outing to Deception Pass State Park to frolic by the ocean and Cranberry Lake.
Miller then attended a short summer school session of 4 weeks to make sure he didn't forget any of his lessons.
Then we rounded out the summer with another mini vacation with my best friend, Marie to Seattle where we rode "The Ducks" went to the Pike Place Market and rode a little train around The Country Village.
Whew, I'm tired, but Miller is not! I'm looking forward to next week when he starts school again.  He does really well with a routine and structured learning.
Hope everyone out in internet land a had a great summer as well!









No comments:

Post a Comment